- Previous boss: Broken Dragon
- Succeeding boss: Gorgona (fighting is optional by your choice, located in Act 1)
- Title/Rank: Siege Beast
The Xenodon Giant is the Boss at the East end of Level 29 - The Temple. The Xenodon Giant is a humongous Siege Beast. It has one attack, in which it tries to bite the player.
The Xenodon Giant uses 3 abilities:
- Shield: The Xenodon Giant creates a small blue shield. Reflects some missile skills (So far, reflect confirmed on Bounty Hunter's "Snipe" and "Multishot" skill) Use caution as this will reflect "Actual" damage. (Damage you dealt using that skill minus your armor damage reduction)
- Poison Spray: The Xenodon Giant releases a ringed poison cloud near the player that does minor damage.
- Fire Sweep: The Xenodon Giant creates the spinning flame sweeper that Immolating Elites do. It does minor damage.
- There has been set many bugs in this boss, either these bugs can be seen also in other bosses, such as Broken Dragon. The bug is referred as when fighting the boss at the very end of the temple, near the three cheers area, he can be pushed to the wall and back himself through making his tail passing the wall, to the dark end of the map. This bug is long known, but it's not as important to fix. Mostly can be seen when fighting with Warrior, cause he has many of aggressive Abilities that can push him to the wall (charge,...).
- Xenodon Giant is one of the highest Health points bosses, but as on other side, he has one of the minor damage, due to his small attack speed.
- He is the defender of the Temple at the end of act 2, where he guards an big space vessel that can travel through space.