Mage is the offense based class. He puts his DPS in the hope of his well tactical skills and Abilities.
Mages, long living rebels from the bottom of Elderath's villages are joining the battle. They use well build and massively strong skills to occupy Ragadam's minions. Either teleportation to another are and leaving an magical frost blizzard behind, or using powers of time to slow down his enemies. Shock, freeze and burn - elements will obey your will!
- Mage is a damage one of the three Hero classes. In order to use it as best as it's available put your hope into huge DPS numbers and keep your distance for enemies.
- Best known attack Abilities are Early game skill Fireball and later unlocked Arcane Bolts. Arcane bolts are way strong for the bosses in a small combo with Blink and Vortex. This can make your fight very easy. Just make sure you have your Arcane bolts on level 10 in order, when using Blink there, your damage will be tvice as good.
- When going Bosses with Mage, your Companions don't play as huge roll as with Warrior or with Bounty Hunter, but are find very useful. For example, the Tanks ones, will keep bosses away of you and makes you able to do the best of the damage output.
- Loot for set items. Every set has it's specialise build for any time of your own battle tips. Run Gorgona for a few times and Trials to get some good ones.
- He is the first class in the game that was added (2 other classes were published later).
- Mage is now the only class that can get to the hard Trials that have enemies with enormous levels, bringing ahead loads of great gear.
- His strongest ability/skill is Blink. It can triple your overall damage and makes you way stronger against high-groups of enemies.
- Mage's skills are nature based, including (fire, ice and other spells on nature time).
- Best defense ability/skill is Warp. It is great for the tactical boss fights.
- Mage class suffered huge nerfs in order to make balance between the classes. From the time the patch 1.2.19 has gone live, his attack range has been highly desreeased, as so, slightly increased in 1.2.22, however there is a huge drop from the previous attack range as it used to be. This was the easy way to buff Bounty Hunter class, as developers considered. Now Bounty Hunter class has the highest attack in the game (from the Hero classes).