- Title/Rank: The first Aztrak (later also called with the honorable title: Wallshatter)
Gorlak the Wallshatter is the First Aztrak Boss in Act 3 - Level 39 - The City of Malador.
Gorlak is one of the toughest bosses in the whole game so far. He is appointed with the title "Wallshater" Due to his legendary battles he won after defeating Minaris, and destroying the wall of The Crucible by using the Lifecrafters. He can be find on the very top of the ancient city of Minaris, where he has take a seat and serves there as Ragadam's Warlord. Even his background appearance is not explained in game a lot, he is known as the oldest Aztrak on Nirgal.
Taking the crownEdit
Gorlak has 3 attack patterns:
- Claw: A basic attack, does high damage.
- Double Claw: Does twice as much damage as Claw. Gorlak will swipe with both of his claws when he uses this attack.
- Tail Swipe: Gorlak spins and whips his tail, dealing mediocre damage but hitting multiple targets.
Gorlak uses 2 abilities:
- Charge: An arrow appears on screen, protruding from Gorlak. After a small cast time, he rushes in that direction to the end of the arrow. It does damage equal to one of his auto attacks, and can easily be avoided.
- Summon Lizards: Gorlak summons a group of 10 or so lizards to fight for him when he hits 75%, 50%, and 25% health.
Tips and StrategiesEdit
- Gorlak is a simple boss. Avoid his attacks, and you win if you can slowly but surely DPS him down. Just kill the 4 healers he has at the beginning of the fight.
- For ranged characters (Mage and Bounty Hunter, all you need to do is kite him properly and you have a 0% chance of dying.
- A Warrior, on the other hand, will have a bit tougher time fighting Gorlak. If your Block + Parry + Dodge chance is high enough, and you have decent Life on Hit, you can face-tank him and just auto him to death with Frenzy and Cleave. If your level is not so high, and you keep dying too quickly, you can always level up a little more.
- He is the greatest and strongest Aztrak that has ever lived and has fought down legendary city of Minaris on planet Nirgal, with Ragadam by his side.
- Later in the game, he took a seat at the northern corner of planet Nirgal, in capital of the planet - Malador.