- Previous Act: None (this is the first act)
- Succeeding Act: Levania - Act 2
- See also: Level Maps
Elderath is a planet in the Eternium universe where the protagonist starts their mission. Their town is burned in the name of Ragadam, so the hero seeks revenge, vowing to hunt him across the worlds. You can get your first 3 free companions on Elderath- Marcus, Eileen, and Robin.
- Anderra: Anderra is a town located near the equator of Elderath. It is one of the major villages on Elderath and is very popular. It is also the only (desirable) way to get to The Severed Mountain, Magroth's minor base on Elderath.
- The Severed Mountain: It is also located near the equator of Elderath and is where you meet Magroth, the scourge of Elderath. Not much information is disclosed about The Severed Mountain, but there is a massive visible fire at the top of the mountain, presumably Magroth's doing.
- Misty Island: An island inhabited by Gorgona and her minions. Gorgona was once a nature-loving spirit, but Elban twisted her mind, leading to her creation of the deadliest island on Elderath.
- The Wailing Peaks: A mountain range that stands between Anderhelm and the Grimlin mines, suprisingly with some civilization, but the demons and other monsters, lead to evacuation.
- Anderhelm: Magroth's base of operations. There are minion barracks on the side, and presumably watchtowers at the heart, that house Shielders and Healers.
- The Descent: The Grimlin mines between The Wailing Peaks and The Fiery Pits, one of The Broken Dragon's homes. They are the only way to get to The Fiery Pits, and the protagonists is attacked by Grimlins and Ragadam's minions.
- The Broken Dragon: The Broken Dragon's home. The Broken Dragon is a dragon found by Ragadam when it was a baby. He implanted a claw in her head, breaking her, and making her obey only Ragadam. When the hero defeats her, they remove the claw, and the dragon gives the protagonist a ride (through space) to Levania, then flies off into Eternium space.
- Elderath is Act 1 in Eternium, the easiest by far.
- Elderath shares many similarities with Earth, such as life, oceans, and a moon.
- Elderath has extra features like training grounds, and an arena for fighting mobs. This arena is called The Gauntlet.